Dignity In Care
The aims and objectives for this course are to give staff information and training in emergencies and first aid in the care environment.
By the end of the session you will be able to;
- Define and describe dignity in care
- Relate dignity in care to outcomes 1,2 and 4 of the CQC essential standards
- Discuss how dignity in care can be implemented in practice
- Discuss how improving dignity in care enhances quality of life
Who is it for?
Residential and Domiciliary care workers including: Carers, Supervisors, and Managers working with older people; or vulnerable adults, in their own home or in care homes and care workers undertaking the Skills for Care Common Induction Standards or Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Course Date: To suit
- Course Length: Half day (3 hours) 1 training course
- Course Length: Full day (7 hours) 2 training courses
- Location: Your place of work or a suitable venue can be arranged
- Availability: Full UK coverage
- Course Price:
- Half Day Course - £360 Including VAT
- Full Day Course - £600 Including VAT
- Maximum Of 15 Attendees
(If an appropriate venue needs to be booked an additional charge will be made)
In partnership with