Mental Capacity Act & DOLS
The aim of the course is to enable students to understand the Mental Capacity Act and the Deprivation of Liberty Standards.
By the end of the session you will be able to;
- Explain the main five principles of the Act
- Explore the implications of the deprivation of liberty standards
- Explain the legal mechanisms involved in the Mental Capacity Act and the deprivation of liberty standards
Who is it for?
Residential and Domiciliary care workers including: Carers, Supervisors, and Managers working with older people; or vulnerable adults, in their own home or in care homes and care workers undertaking the Skills for Care Common Induction Standards or Diplomas in Health and Social Care.
- Course Date: To suit
- Course Length: Half day (3 hours) 1 training course
- Course Length: Full day (7 hours) 2 training courses
- Location: Your place of work or a suitable venue can be arranged
- Availability: Full UK coverage
- Course Price:
- Half Day Course - £360 Including VAT
- Full Day Course - £600 Including VAT
- Maximum Of 15 Attendees
(If an appropriate venue needs to be booked an additional charge will be made)
In partnership with