This is an exciting new opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading care sector training organizations. Access Skills is a dynamic and expanding business based in Birmingham City centre, providing quality leadership and management training and qualifications to the care sector nationally. As an organization with growth and development plans, we are looking to strengthen our Sales and Marketing Team by recruiting talented and passionate Sales Advisor, to be part of our sales and advisory team.
£25,000 to £29,000, with realistic £47,000 uncapped OTE
This position is based in Birmingham, with flexible remote home working.
The successful candidates will proactively communicate the benefits of our programs to senior-level healthcare professionals who have enquired about our services as new prospects or existing or lapsed clients. Many of our products are offered with government funding available to support their cost. The capability to understand and explain the details of government funding to clients is a crucial aspect of these roles. Full product training will be provided, in addition to ongoing support from our current friendly team. The right attitude and personality is just as important as the sales experience you will bring to the business.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Manage and own their pipeline from prospecting to close, whilst working closely with our Sales & Marketing Assistants’ team
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and expand the customer base
- Nurture and communicate with prospects via structured calls, emails, online presentations, and virtual in-person meetings
- Effectively communicate the product features giving a strong value presence
- Achieve agreed sales targets and meet and exceed goals and quotas
- Perform effective customer advice and guidance in line with agreed policies, processes, and mechanisms
- Understand the product comprehensively and the operational context to delivery of it
- Possess a strong understanding of our solutions, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on company
- Effectively support and complete all processes and documentation using agreed systems and technology, including payment processes, in accordance with specified data protection and security policies and procedures.
- 5 years + sales experience and proven track record in B2B sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Prior CRM experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a positive demeanour committed to results and with a ‘can-do attitude.
- Ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients comfort and familiarity with online presentations
- Is outgoing with a warm, enthusiastic, empathetic, and stimulating communication style
- Like people and how they are uniquely motivated and they demonstrated this in their consultative selling style
- Is likeable, plays for the team, and responds positively to pressure
The Proposal & Benefits
We offer a competitive, uncapped remuneration package which would suit a target-focused and persistent sales person who will be rewarded for their achievements. We pay well because we want the best staff to stay with us for the long term. Access Skills is a diverse team and we promote equal opportunities in hiring and are also well equipped for employees to work remotely.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Flexible working 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible remote home working
- Up to 28 days of annual leave increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- Birthday additional holiday
- Pension with employer contributions
- We provide support and access to a range of internal and external courses to help develop and progress your career with us
- Excellent team atmosphere
- Full product training provided
- Help the team succeed
- Make it better
- Do the right thing
- Do what you say
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
Monday to Friday
Temporarily due to COVID-19