European Social Funding for the Health and Social Care Sector in South East Midlands (SEMLEP)
Access Skills is delighted to be delivering the following funded projects in Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes:
- Specialist Support Service to help owners/managers in small and medium sized businesses (SME’s) working in the Health Social Care Sector.
This project will support
- You by providing leadership/business coaching to help you develop and deliver Workforce Development / Action Plans/succession plans
- You to identify and make applications to access funding and free training for staff, such as the Care Certificate, Workforce Development Fund and Apprenticeships
- Free access to Quality Compliance Systems (QCS) so you have the tools that you need to improve compliance and management practices (for example, completing your PIR) and keep fully up to date with all the information/policies you need during these very difficult times.
- Training to support and develop women in the Health and Social Care Sector
We can provide specific training free of charge, helping staff gain qualifications from level 2 to level 5 in subjects essential to good practice, such as communication or delivering person-centred care.
All training is COVID compliant with flexible and easily accessible delivery, but places are limited, so if your company is eligible* please click the enquiry link for more details.
*located in Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, or Milton Keynes, and has less than 250 employees