Are you ready to develop and progress your career…. what’s next for you?

As schools are starting to reopen and life is getting more normal, it may now be time to think about YOU and your personal development, so you are better placed to thrive in these changing times.


You may have heard about the new apprenticeship Standard for Leaders in Health and Social Care. This is a great programme, which includes the registered manager qualification, that helps you reach your full potential and improve your practice; giving better outcomes for your staff and those for whom you care. By learning with Access Skills you also are provided with free access to resources, policies and procedures from Quality Compliance Systems (QCS), our sister company and the Nation’s most trusted supplier of compliance management systems. This will help you and your organisation with all compliance matters.


The aim of the Standard is to build not only your knowledge and understanding but also develop reflection and behaviours. This means that as well as learning theory you will be coached on how you can apply yourself more effectively in the workplace.


The great thing about this programme, which costs between £6,500 and £7,000, depending on your experience, is that it is free to you with 95% of the fee being government funded and , your employer contributes the remaining 5%. There are also government grants available to help your employer too.


Higher Apprenticeships require 20% of your worktime to be spent doing learning-related activity, so Access Skills have designed an innovative learning programme based around workplace tasks. This practical approach means that your learning is very much ‘on-the-job’ and greatly helps your work-life balance.


Our learners agree – Access Skills has outstanding achievement rates of 81%, (around 20% above the National Average) and learners give us an amazing satisfaction score of 94%! This is a typical comment,
“The knowledge I have acquired in such a short space of time is incredible. I feel more and more confident and competent in my practice. Access Skills teach you to remember, not just to pass.”


If this is the time to do something for yourself, then find out how we can help you; either by supporting your learning through the Standard, or perhaps engaging with one of our other management and leadership qualifications or programmes.

For more information please email info@accessskills.co.uk and we’ll send you more information and answer any questions you might have.

Share

Share on facebook
Share on linkedin
Share on twitter
Share on email

Welcome to Access Skills

We are a sector-leading health & social care training provider delivering leadership and management qualifications and training, induction training and practitioner qualifications. We support our employer clients nationally and can offer outstanding participation and achievement rates.

We are a Skills for Care Endorsed Provider with strong sector partnerships and the official training partner of the National Care Association.

Sign Up For Latest Updates
Enquire Now
Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss your enquiry

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Find out more on our Privacy Page.